We place our experience at your disposal in order to allow you to make appropriate decisions at the right time and achieve your objectives. These initial steps will be decisive for the future of your project. We provide you with consultation on the location of your hotel. We will recommend a specialized hotel architect, who will evaluate the site which you have chosen.
Our know-how and experience is the guarantee of your success. Count on us and trust in our professionalism.
We provide you support in the following areas:
- Operational support
- Training programs
- Financial controlling
- Sales and marketing
- Revenue Management
Operational SupportWe support you with all of the standard policies and procedures which you need for all departments and point of sales of the asset.
- Business plan
- Project development strategy
- Assistance with design and layout
- Operational management
- Implementation and adherence of quality standards
- Human resources development and management
- Pre- and Post-opening management
- Establishment of lodging control and management systems
- Drawing up of contracts
- Procurement and sales
- Assistance and contracts for leases and management
- Assistance with hotel IT
- Specific location-based management
WE TRANSMIT THE PHILOSOPHY!
In order to always aim for excellence, we offer you solutions in terms of training programs and quality controls.
The planning of a training strategy will make it possible to put into practice the quality standards of the chosen brand.
Training offers the opportunity to encounter and exchange ideas and points of view, and makes it possible to develop the competencies of employees and the company culture, promote the integration of a new employee, create a team dynamic and guarantee a good working atmosphere.
We transmit following skills and procedures:
- paying attention to the customer
- selling attitude
- department heads-structure your department
- training for trainers/supervisors
- handling complaints
- telephone etiquette
- organization of cross-training
- tailor maid calls
- other optional training programs if required
MYSTERY VISITS/CALLS & QUALITY CONTROL
A mystery visit or call simulates a real customer's stay and experience in order to measure the quality of service. This makes it possible to make sales strategy clearer, make customers more faithful through quality service, test the training level of the employees and improve their performances, and orient the employees towards common quality objectives. This insures the constant level of high quality.
CENTRURY Hotels takes care of:
- creating the visit scenarios
- recruiting the mystery clients
- carrying out the monitoring of the visit
- providing you with a detailed report
MONEY TALKS! FINANCIAL MONITORING!
We believe that interpreting the figures in the right way is essential for your business!
Sales and marketing
A hotel needs to adapt its marketing styles and strategies in order to reflect the market and the current tendencies in the hospitality industry. Effective marketing is a key element for the success of a hotel.
- Evaluation and internal audit of the company
- Evaluation and internal audit of the company
- Determination of the forecast and budget
- Establishment of administrative and accounting structures
- Bookkeeping of accounts on a monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual basis
- Regular financial reports
- Dashboard cost analyses
- Cash-flow controlling
TELL WHAT YOU SELL!
The marketing plan identifies market opportunities.
- Actual state analysis
- Market study
- Company study
- Marketing mix
- Price policy
- Yield and revenue management
- Web strategy
- Sales & Key account management
- orecast and promotion budget
Century Hotels Group offers a management solution for hotel distribution on the internet, connected with the hotel reservation portals of online travel agencies and retail websites (booking.com, Expedia, etc.). This program is a single point of access for the updating of prices, the diffusion of promotions and the management of the inventory of all the on-line portals. An exclusive partnership has been created with Travelclick. Century Hotels Group installs the program, helps you with its configuration, trains employees and assists you continuously.
The program offers several tools:
- Channel manager: this makes it possible to update prices, promotions and availabilities, simultaneously, on all distribution sites
- Booking engine: allows you to manage and optimize reservations made directly on your website
- Competition analysis: makes it possible to have a detailed report on competitors and the market
- Price check: allows you to have an overall view of the prices of the hotel for each distribution channel, and to obtain a comparison of the prices with those of competitors.
Your benefits in using this system are:
- numerous channels of online distribution, as well as access to global distribution systems
- management of all of your online distribution with one single program – saving time
- a simple, easy-to-use tool
- Transnational Hotels acts as a second control point
- special prices